Bristoll Barn Wedding Venues at Elkton MD Sinking Springs
Bristoll Barn at Sinking Springs offers your group guaranteed privacy in a secluded country paradise at an affordable price for your special event. Situated in a 130-acre rural setting, we have an 18th century provincial plantation log house, a rustic barn with a bright airy loft, scenic gardens, and our own private pond with an island. With backgrounds that make every photo unique, and many possible wedding ceremony locations — island, meadow, or barn loft — the only limits are your imagination. The photos to the right capture special moments to inspire you:
Celebrate your love in rustic barn weddings of Sinking Springs.
Below is a quick overview of the details:
- Pricing 2018: $3,600 for Saturday* weddings; $3,800 for Saturday weddings in 2019; $4000 for 2020
* Inquire about special pricing for other days
- Perfect for up to 400 guests outside; max capacity in barn loft is 166 guests
- Tables/Chairs available
- Table linens available, $6 rental
- Climate controlled with heat and air conditioning
- Your choice of caterer & alcohol
- Access to refrigerator and freezer for ice
- Meadows for Tents
- Lake Island for your ceremony
- Plenty of Parking
- Built-in luxury restrooms
- Pet friendly!
- Service ramp available for ease of accessibility into our 2nd floor historic barn loft
- Quaint, shabby chic cottage for your Honeymoon Night (additional $130/night)
- More than a Bridal Room, we offer an air-conditioned, complete Bridal Area to relax and get ready with your Bridal Party.
- We try to give you access to the facility 2-3 days before your wedding to allow you to set up the decorations and get the details you want perfect!
- Additional services are available for a nominal fee (i.e., Pinterest items, golf cart, 4-wheel drive vehicle)
- Clean up is requested preferably that evening; NOTE: Consider a caterer that includes clean up in their pricing so that you and your wedding party can be treated royally for the day!
- Inquire about our fresh floral bouquets for your wedding part and centerpieces for your tables – the perfect designs for this facility at a fraction of what you will pay anywhere else!
- Move Over Photo Booths – try something new … Interactive VIDEO and Photo with InstaView. Contact Rich Buchanan, 302.983.2988 (cell), www.pixcara.com
- Be sure to view the photos of our facilities and our wedding gallery!
Want to learn more about our barn wedding venues? Call us today at (443) 553-4618.<h/2>
Sinking Springs does not discriminate or refuse to provide public accommodations on the basis of any person’s race, sex, age, color, creed, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
We do, however, as devout Christians, adhere to the Biblical definition of marriage as between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:24 and Matthew 19:4-5). While rental of the facility, barn, and cottage are open to all for meetings, gatherings, receptions, and lodging, etc. actual wedding ceremonies on the farm are limited to a man and a woman. We will gladly assist any same-sex couples who wish to have their wedding reception here find an alternative venue for the wedding ceremony.
We are not intolerant or disrespectful of same sex couples’ right to marry, and ask that all likewise respect our deeply held religious values.