Bristoll Barn Wedding Venues at Elkton MD Sinking Springs
Bristoll Barn at Sinking Springs offers your group guaranteed privacy in a secluded country paradise at an affordable price for your special event. Situated in a 130-acre rural setting, we have an 18th century provincial plantation log house, a rustic barn with a bright airy loft, scenic gardens, and our own private pond with an island. With backgrounds that make every photo unique, and many possible wedding ceremony locations — island, meadow, or barn loft — the only limits are your imagination. The photos to the right capture special moments to inspire you:
Celebrate your love in rustic barn weddings of Sinking Springs.
Below is a quick overview of the details:
- Pricing 2018: $3,600 for Saturday* weddings; $3,800 for Saturday weddings in 2019; $4000 for 2020
* Inquire about special pricing for other days
- Perfect for up to 400 guests outside; max capacity in barn loft is 166 guests
- Tables/Chairs available
- Table linens available, $6 rental
- Climate controlled with heat and air conditioning
- Your choice of caterer & alcohol
- Access to refrigerator and freezer for ice
- Meadows for Tents
- Lake Island for your ceremony
- Plenty of Parking
- Built-in luxury restrooms
- Pet friendly!
- Service ramp available for ease of accessibility into our 2nd floor historic barn loft
- Quaint, shabby chic cottage for your Honeymoon Night (additional $130/night)
- More than a Bridal Room, we offer an air-conditioned, complete Bridal Area to relax and get ready with your Bridal Party.
- We try to give you access to the facility 2-3 days before your wedding to allow you to set up the decorations and get the details you want perfect!
- Additional services are available for a nominal fee (i.e., Pinterest items, golf cart, 4-wheel drive vehicle)
- Clean up is requested preferably that evening; NOTE: Consider a caterer that includes clean up in their pricing so that you and your wedding party can be treated royally for the day!
- Inquire about our fresh floral bouquets for your wedding part and centerpieces for your tables – the perfect designs for this facility at a fraction of what you will pay anywhere else!
- Move Over Photo Booths – try something new … Interactive VIDEO and Photo with InstaView. Contact Rich Buchanan, 302.983.2988 (cell), www.pixcara.com
- Be sure to view the photos of our facilities and our wedding gallery!
Want to learn more about our barn wedding venues, call us today at (443) 553-4618